Monday 17 November 2008

Fading 'Fiction'

Fiction 1Sometimes, i do hope that i fade away when i'm troubled by my own thoughts...
When i first saw Fiction yesterday night, the feel of me fading away emerged strongly from don't know where. I imagine myself standing infront of it when i'm troubled & staring at my own 'dissappearance' by thinking i do not exist, so is what troubling me...
Fiction 2The 'Fiction' mirrors by Jean-Marie Massaud for Glas Italia won Interior Innovation Award Cologne in Materials at IMM Cologne 2008. Made in extralight glass with degrading shaded silvering, they hang on the wall with a chromium-plated metal cylinder. The small mirror have a degrading shade upwards or downwards.
a+. jean-marie massaud
a+. glass italia
a+. IMM Cologne 2oo8 via yankodesign via yatzer

No comments: