Sunday 20 December 2009

Muji Cardboard MP3 Player Speakers

Muji Cardboard MP3 Player Speakers 1

Cool! It's not that like I'm gonna abandoned my B&O BeoLab from my wishlist but for the meantime, for a more cheaper version of cool, exciting designer speaker of only $38.00 from MOMA Store, I will definitely consider these Muji Lightweight, collapsible, portable speakers which come in a convienent storage pouch.') Nice choice for last minute Christmas gifts shopping too!

Muji Cardboard MP3 Player Speakers 2
a+. moma store via

1 comment:

Fernando said...

I actually have one I use for when traveling and it works perfectly.



FOR STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY VISIT..........................................  www.AlexanderJamesStockPhotography.com

FOR FINE ART PORTFOLIOS & CLIENT WORK VISIT ............... www.DistilEnnui.com